Monday, May 9, 2011

angels among us



Yes, I believe in angels...maybe not the type I tend to draw or the ethereal beings pictured in Victorian paintings...but everyday angels who walk among us carbon based life forms and make the world a better place.

Reggie, my personal tech angel...

Tiffany, BFF angel to the stars...

Eva and Connie, my uber mom-type angels who stay rooted no mater what...

Old school friends, who knew me when I was a dork in platform shoes...

All my FB friends who encourage me when I want to throw in the towel.

Angels, one and all.

You keep me focused on what is important:

Caffeine is required for inertia to take place
Spelling is optional
The Dali llama has a quote to fit every occasion
Nothing has every really changed, and everything is different
Time and distance means nothing
Perception is half the battle
Chocolate, the Marx Brothers and Guacamole can cure what ails you
And most importantly, we are all one big soppy family...
(I am that wacky aunt that everybody avoids)

1 comment: