Tuesday, June 7, 2011

the blues



Black and blue as in this necklace. (Yeah, that was a bit of a stretch!)

I am amazed at what will cause me to be sad, to think my life sucks and how terrible things are...
Out of work middle aged white lady, with medical issues and no technical skills to make myself marketable...this I can live with, run out of coffee and I will toss myself on the ground like a 2 year old and pitch a giant King Kahama-maha fit.

Sports delay of a TV show will cause me to implode, and gawd help the walls if the batteries run out of the remote.

Sitting in a house with no AC...normally, no biggie...today, huge biggie.

And computer viruses...I hope there is a special place in hell for those rat-bastard geeks who feel the need to sit in there grandmas basement and create havoc for no apparent reason.

Run out of milk...meh...run out of eggs, whatever...run out of bubble bath, somebody better run for cover!

And if I get in my car and it has less than 1/4 tank of gas, somebody had better sit me down like a 2 year old and explain to me in terms even the dog can understand, how you can drive by 98 gas stations and not stop to fill up.

yeah, that one really get me...

all of these 'get' me...I can feel the blood pressure rise just writing this...and the dogs are already hiding under the couch...its gonna be a long night!

No comments:

Post a Comment