Thursday, February 18, 2010

grouchy warnings

Woke up this morning feeling very, very grouchy...and aparently the vibes are coming across because both dogs are hiding and the cat begged to go outside. David has the day off so somebody needs to pray for him...its gonna be a long day.
Why would a perfectly 'normal' person wake up feeling any different than any other day...hmmm could be:
A) my 27th year on a diet
B) knowing when I get up there will still be dishes in the sink, floors that need to be vacuumed and a hand made present from the cat hiding somewhere near my shoes
C) realizing my career choices may not have been very well thought out...anyone need an over qualified, under computerized, middle aged white woman...apparently not
D) living in a state that is slowly sinking into the abyss right before my eyes and all I can think of is palm trees...
E) more snow...
so, hopefully I will put on my big giant bra and go to town ( consisting of Wal-mart, 2 farm stores, a Sav-a-lot, and 98 gas stations) and see if I can break this mood...hell, I might even live it up and go all the way to Coldwater and go to Big-lots!

No comments:

Post a Comment