Monday, April 4, 2011

My heart is in the right place



My mouth and brain, not so much.

So I get a warning from etsy to learn to play nice or we wont let you talk to the other cool kids, and I am thinking...I don't care. If you act like an asshat, I'm probably gonna call you an asshat. And, if I am acting like an asshat, I fully expect to be called out on it...of course, that will never happen, just sayin'.

And if the local news asks my opinion on the Govenor, well...

Or if I am minding my own business at the local ACO and you come in all wierd and smelly and hand me a tract I will also probably lay some 'truth' on you. (first tip: take a bath, second tip: take the very obivious doiley off your head and avoid big giant hair bows).

And if you ask my opinion and I nicely and with as mush tact as I can muster offer you some constructive critisim, please take it with grace. Calling me and my momma every name in the book isn't gonna earn you any brownie points. And yes, I still think trying to sell mason jars with cloth under the rim is country but not classy. Selling them for 10X what people can get them for anywhere on this planet is just stupid...and yes, I'm sorry you asked too.

So I guess I stand by my constant prayer...
Dear Lord,
please keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand across my mouth.
Amen, and Amen.

1 comment:

  1. My advice is if you are a buyer say whatever hell you like. Who cares if you get muted as a buyer.

    If you are a seller however there may be a time you need to go to the forum to ask for help, advice, attract the attention of an admin for something, etc. That's hard to do if you are muted. Just something to think about.

    PD

    ReplyDelete