Saturday, February 26, 2011

black and blue


That's how I feel today, black and blue.
No, didn't fall and even if I did, I was taught way back how to tuck and roll...very helpful for people with balance problems. No I just feel all grouchy and put upon.

I have no right to feel this way. I can't watch CNN without being reminded how things could be so much worse. Nope, no right at all for the whiny pity party I want to toss myself. Still...

Gas prices...uh, what the heck...how can the same gas that was there yesterday cost 40 cents more this morning???

Snow and Ice... I know Michigan should be just sold to the Canadians and be done with, but dang...every day with the winter storm watches, flood warnings (?!?),wind and temp advisories and power outages...starts to make one think Michigan has upset the 'powers that be'.

And etsy seems to hate my guts for reasons I have no idea about...dudes, who pee'd in your wheaties??? (or soy-based, carob and stevia rolled oats) I'm just trying to make a living, I have no agenda you didn't provide for me...get a grip!

And now I am coming down with the flu...I haven't been out of the house in weeks..for reelz!!! How is that even possible??? Are computer viruses real viruses???

Ok, I'm just going to go find my book, sit in my tub and try to think of rainbows and unicorns. I'll shut the door to the worlds problems and try ever so hard to think positive thoughts...

and drink excessively.

No comments:

Post a Comment