Saturday, September 18, 2010

those stupid surveys that I always fill out!


These are the answers to one of those internet surveys I always fill out. It pretty much sums up the Queen in all her glory.

1. What color is your toothbrush?
I have no idea...can't even guess

2. Name one person who made you smile today:
David, I know-lame but he is the only one around here

3. What were you doing at 8 am this morning?
convincing myself that I need to get up after having a dream it was 10:00am

4. What were you doing 45 minutes ago?
talking with David about nothing

5. What is your favorite candy bar?
the one in my hand, in my cupboard, or in the car...melted, stuffed behind a couch cushion...dosen't matter

6. Have you ever been to a strip club?
no, damnit, and I feel my life is a little empty

7. What is the last thing you said aloud?
do you want some tea with lemon??? (sick husband brings out the small amount of maternal instinct I have)

8. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
Chocolate, with chocolate...Baskin Robbins use to have Bittersweet Chocolate...excuse me while I drift off a while..

9. What was the last thing you had to drink?
cold coffee, I'm too lazy to stick it in the microwave and too cheap to throw it out.

10. Do you like your wallet?
my wallet? wtf?

11. What was the last thing you ate?
broiled scallops

12. Have you bought any new clothing items this week?
I haven't bought "new" clothing in years

13. The last sporting event you watched?
sporting event...sporting event...dog agility...

14. What is your favorite flavor of popcorn?
same answer as the candy bar.

15. Who is the last person you sent a text message too?
text messages are from the Devil...especially at 10cents a message...aka, don't text me!

16. Ever go camping?
now why would anyone want to do what they do outside that they can do inside????

17. Do you take vitamins daily?
yes, senior silver! now where is my AARP card, damnit!

18. Do you go to church every Sunday?
use to, till we moved to the great black swamp

19. Do you have a tan?
do I have a tan what?

20.Do you prefer Chinese food over pizza?
that depends, Chineese Chineese food or American Chineese food.

21. Do you drink your soda with a straw?'
now these questions are just stupid...to start with, I am from Michigan, we don't drink SODA, we drink POP...so the question should be do I drink pop with a straw, and I have to say...no, don't drink pop at all...whew!

22. What did your last text message say?
some wierd ass warning about going to Wal Mart and a gang initiation...whatever

23. What are you doing tomorrow?
getting the bug guy to help me through the great carpenter ant invasion I am having

25. Look to your left. what do you see?
my desk filled with jewelry pieces and parts

26. What color is your watch?
gold

27. What do you think of when you hear Australia?
Colin Hay songs...

29. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru?
I go in, so they make my coffee a decaf and not just tell me its a decaf...

30. What is your favorite number?
back in the day we all had favorite numbers, mine was 75! then I grew up and no body cared...

31. Who's the last person you talked to on the phone?
bug guy

32. Any plans today?
lunch with Kris, clean the house, bath...bed. whoopie!

33. How many states have you lived in?
3 if you count the few minutes I lived in North Canton and Brimingham ALA

34. Biggest annoyance right now?
Obama...pleeezzzeee don't get me started...

35. Last song listened to?
Jerry jeff Walker "una ma Cervesa" or Hoyt Axton "Boney Fingers" can't rmember

36,Can you say the alphabet backwards?
if given a long time to think about it and good enough reason, or a tazer in my face.

37. Do you have a maid service clean your house?
yeah, you bethca her name is Ginya, Queen of China and she is a Beee-itch

38. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time?
I have these ding-dong orthotics that only fit in grandma shoes, but I did have leg braces and then it was frankinstein city...so um...what was the question???

39. Are you jealous of anyone?
people who never have to think about what they do to their health

40. Is anyone jealous of you?
lets see, 51, unemployed, thighs that still move 10 minutes after I get into bed, yeah but lets not all be haters...

41. Do you love anyone?
Yes, my boy Daid, the only man on the planet that will put up with my shit

42. Do any of your friends have children?
yes and some of them even like them!

43. What do you usually do during the day?
look for work, sweep up dog food, dink around, sweep up more dog food,

44. Do you hate anyone that you know right now?
after a certain time in your life you give up hate and settle into apathy

45. Do you use the word 'hello' daily?
you mean like 'hello' ie stupid or hello, as a greeting? cuz the first one is lame

46. What color is your car?
Saturn is silver with mud colored spots, Miata is Black with mud covered everything

47. Do you like cats?
depends on how they are surved

48. Are you thinking about someone right now?
no, I'm filling out this ding-dong questionare

49. Have you ever been to Six Flags?
nope,

50. How did you get your worst scar?
biopsy on my boob, after everyone thought it was a gunshot wound(which was a rumor I started) I had a tatoo covering it.
Comment ·LikeUnlike · Share

No comments:

Post a Comment