Friday, January 13, 2012

new years resolutions



well, that first one about not procrastinating is not going as well as planned...

But, onward and upward. This year has already offered me a chance to really spend time exploring my creativity. And while that sounds wonderful and uplifting, it basically means I have given up trying to find 'real' work and am now going to start crocheting pot holders and apple cozies.

There are some things I am going to make a concentrated effort to change. Really...honest.

Like:

I am going to stop sitting around in my housecoat all day telling myself I am saving the planet by decreasing the amount of laundry I do each week (month, year).

When the Fed-Ex guy shows up at 4:30 and I am still in my jammies, I am going to stop wrapping my head in a towel so he thinks I just got out of the shower.

I am going to stop eating fudge for breakfast..
I am sleeping in till 11:30 so I can eat fudge for brunch.

I am going to wait until after Judge Joe but before Judge Judy to start the daily Marjong marathons.

I will learn to text.

I will learn to use the DVR without throwing the remote against the wall...again.

I will cook...occasionally...at knife point...

I am decreasing my intake of gas station cappuccinos in favor of nice refreshing water...but as soon as it stops snowing, all bets are off.

and hopefully, I will stop neglecting this blog...
but don't bet on it.

happy New year, and happy Friday the 13th.

No comments:

Post a Comment